Date(s) - 03/22/2018 - 04/25/2018
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
46 spaces left out of 100
ASC Administrative Service Center
- Increased awareness of effective communication/coaching skills
- Strengthened effectiveness of coach/leader relationship
- Enhanced knowledge of the role of a coach through understanding the difference between coaching and consulting
- An expanded toolkit for leading groups and individuals
- Targeted, strategic support for teachers through the use of the nested levels of intervention and learning
- Tools and strategies to use conflict as a resource
This seminar is intended for educators who coach teachers as part of their job description and can include administrators, instructional coaches (ICs), coordinators and others. There are no substitutes reserved for teachers to attend. The four days are: March 22, 23 and April 24, 25. For maximum impact, please plan to attend all 4 days, however, you may also register for specific days to attend. Elementary and middle schools administrators will be attending the morning of the first day in place of the March Forums. Up to 24 SCECHS will be available.
March 22 and 23 will be in the Board Room at ASC.
April 24 and 25 will be in the Team Room at Stout.
Please contact Ross Groover at x77257 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Registrations are closed for this event.